Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm all alone in last place in my fantasy baseball league

Fantasy Baseball League

I'm all alone in last place in the Weekend Baseball League (WBL). I just can't get anything going with my star players all out of action. Off the board are Longoria, Halladay, Tulowitzski and now C.C. Sabathia. Wow? Could it get any worse? Going into this week's action my team, the Blackbirds, has accumalated 2,570 points. The top four in our 12-team league are Batter Up with 3,023 points, followed by Bronx Bombers (2,995), Rebels (2,988) and Mongo & Sons (2,975).  I made some pitching changes this week and a couple of minor adjustments with my position players. My starting lineup this week includes: Saltamacchia...Goldschmidt...K. Johnson...Zimmerman...Barmes...Choo...Harper...Reddick and Quentin at DH. Five-man pitching rotation: E. Jackson...A.J. Burnett...Scherzer...Westbrook...and Oswalt. Burnett and Westbrook are newly acquired. Kimbrell continues to be my relief pitcher. Let's see what happens this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment