Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hate to bet against a Price, but today I will!


Arizona Wildcats Football

I hate to bet against a Price, but today I will. Keith Price is the quarterback for the Washington Huskies (3-0) and his team will take on my Arizona Wildcats (3-0) this afternoon in Seattle. The Huskies are favored by a touchdown as well as they should be with a 16th national ranking and the home field advantage. Price is like money in the bank for the Huskies with over 800 yards passing and seven touchdowns in three games.

As for the outcome, this PRICE is going to go out on a limb and predict an Arizona win. Now, that isn't unusual since I'm always picking my Wildcats to win. But I have a feeling this is a coming out party for Arizona. The Wildcats need to make a statement to the Huskies and the rest of the Pac-12 that they are worthy of consideration for a Pac-12 title. Enough of this middle of the pack stuff.

I hope the Price is right. I predict a 42-38 win.


No comments:

Post a Comment