Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Team Priceless makes it 3 in a row



My Fantasy Football League: How about that? The UPC Hood Fantasy Football top dog, The Assassins, didn't win this week, but they didn't lose either and remain in first place after a 152-152 deadlock with the Big Dwags. As for Team Priceless, a third straight win and the most fantasy points in the league this week with 153, despite having Tim Tebow as one of its quarterbacks in the starting lineup. My quarterback situation is a lot like a merry-go-around. I could sure use Aaron Rodgers or a Drew Brees! I expect a tough time of it this week. Ryan Fitzpatrick is in for a tough week and Tebow, well he's going to have to rush for 100 yards and pass for 100 yards to get on the fantasy scoreboard. How in the heck did he garner 15 fantasy points this week? Strange, this fantasy football stuff! I won this week despite a 29-point fantasy effort from my opponent's top quarterback, Michael Vick. I did get 21 points from Fitzpatrick, who continues to produce. I still have Christian Ponder on the bench, but Minnesota has a bye this week. I'll consider using him the following week as I continue to monitor the Tebow situation, as are the Bronco fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment