Monday, November 21, 2011

Fantasy win moves me into 6th place



My Fantasy Football League: My Team Priceless has gone from the cellar to sixth place in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. My 125-114 win over the A-Team this week moved me up in the standings as my Team Priceless (5-6) has won five times in the last six weeks. My big point-producer this week was San Diego wide-receiver Vincent Jackson. The Chargers lost to Chicago, 31-20, but Jackson picked up 165 receiving yards and scored a touchdown, good enough for 25 fantasy points. I also picked up 23 points from the New England defense, which shutdown the Kansas City Chiefs, 34-3, tonight in Foxborough. The Assassins and the Sticky Bandits continue to be the front runners in the league with 7-3-1 records.

No comments:

Post a Comment