Sunday, November 6, 2011

Team Priceless wins again!



My Fantasy Football League: Team Priceless is on a roll! My winning streak in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League is now at four games as I pull out another victory today, thanks to a couple of quarterbacks -- Tim Tebow and Carson Palmer.

You guessed it! I inserted Tebow, who has been riding the pine for most of the season in Denver, and Palmer, who's been surfing on the beach in southern California for most of the year (as far as I know), into my starting lineup...and presto, they combine for five touchdown passes and score 60 fantasy points!

In real life, Tebow leads the Broncos to a win over Oakland, despite Palmer's amazing efforts (three  touchdowns and 332 passing yards). And just to add to the mix, one of my receivers, San Diego's Vincent Jackson hauls in three touchdown passes and amasses 32 fantasy points.

My winning streak may come to an end next week, but, for now, I'm a happy fantasy camper as I score a season-high 197 points. With four wins and five losses on the season, I'm still in eighth place in my 10-team league, but if I can hang on and win a couple more, it would make things very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment