Monday, November 14, 2011

My winning streak is over in fantasy league



My Fantasy Football League: I needed Aaron Rodgers to throw four touchdown passes to Jermichael Finley tonight in Green Bay. Rodgers throws went elsewhere and my four-game winning streak comes to an end as my Team Priceless falls to 4-6 on the season. Sticky Bandits picks up the win as I lose 129-104. With the win, the Sticky Bandits pull even with The Assassins, which lost this week to suh-nami, 123-115. The Assassins and the Sticky Bandits sit atop the UPC Hood Fantasy Football standings with identical 6-3-1 records. Next week, it'll be a battle between two 4-6 teams as Team Priceless takes on the A-Team. Also, the Big Dawgs (4-5-1) will tangle with the suh-nami (4-5-1), Murrays Murrauders (6-4) take on El diablo blanco (6-4), while the Arizona Wildcats (3-7) face The Assassins and Honey Bee (4-4-2) goes up against the Sticky Bandits.

No comments:

Post a Comment