Thursday, November 24, 2011

The lives we lead...

T

he following is a Thanksgiving greeting from a soldier, and a friend, who just happens to be my opponent this week in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Diwaniyah, Iraq. I am going to stay up to watch the Dolphins v Cowboys game at midnight. Had a huge meal at the DFAC and am feeling sick. I am hit or miss on connectivity going forward, so my team may just ride it out as is...adrian petersen looks to be hurt so he may be on the bench for a while. I will be in Kuwait at end of December and will reengage then whether I am still in it or not. Hope you are all having a great day...good one to watch football! Take care, Mitch.

We all live our lives in different ways. Some will be far away today, others will be closer to home. Mitch will stay up late tonight and watch the Dolphins vs the Cowboys. He is the owner of the first-place Assassins, which take on my Team Priceless this week in my fantasy league. He will be without Adrian Peterson, who is out with an injury, so the loss of Peterson could prove to be the difference this week. But, Mitch does have Tom Brady and Eli Manning, while my quarterback situation continues to be a merry-go-round. I picked up Vince Young for this week, which means I'll have Carson Palmer and Young in my starting lineup. I'll leave Tim Tebow on the bench. Win or lose, Mitch is in the UPC Hood Fantasy League playoffs. I, on the other hand, have to win to stay in contention for a playoff spot. Good luck, Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment