Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Team Priceless will find fantasy points hard to come by today



My Fantasy Football League: My Team Priceless will find fantasy points hard to come by today as another NFL Sunday gets underway. Fortunately, my opponent, the A-Team, is in the same boat due to the fact his top point-getter, Drew Brees, is on a bye week. My opponent will have quarterbacks Philip Rivers and Alex Smith, while I'll counter with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Carson Palmer in our two-quarterback league. It may come down to a couple of running backs to muster up some fantasy points as the A-Team goes with Steven Jackson and I'll insert Michael Bush in my lineup once again. Our defenses, we both have penciled in, are nothing to write home about. I have Cincinnati and New England, while my opponent counters with Arizona and Tennessee. I kept Tim Tebow out of my lineup this week. Tebow did collect 16 fantasy points on Thursday night, so I'm counting on my QBs to at least surpass his fantasy score. One of us will get our fifth fantasy win this week as we both go into today with identical 4-6 records -- unless, of course, we end up deadlocked, which could happen. At any rate, the owner of the A-Team is The Hock, as in Don Hockenbury, a buddy of mine for more than 45 years.

So, it's two old timers going at it. Good luck, Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment