Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just for the fun of it, I'm starting Tebow and Palmer today in fantasy league



Just for the fun of it, I'm starting Tim Tebow and Carson Palmer today in my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. One of the two will grind out a win and a few fantasy points. I'm counting on the rest of my Team Priceless lineup to carry the load.

My starters:

QB
Carson Palmer
(Oak - QB)

QB
Tim Tebow
(Den - QB)

WR
Marques Colston
(NO - WR)

WR
Anquan Boldin
(Bal - WR)

WR
Vincent Jackson
(San Diego - WR)

RB
Frank Gore
(SF - RB)

RB
Mike Tolbert
(SD - RB)

TE
Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)

W/R/T
Michael Bush
(Oak - RB)

K
Neil Rackers
(Hou - K)

DEF
Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)

DEF
Atlanta
(Atl - DEF)

Fantasy note: I probably should put Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buf-QB) in the lineup today, but he's up against the New York Jets and his chest is sore from a hit he took last week. I guess I just love the storyline and the Tebow-Palmer matchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment