Monday, November 14, 2011

Made all the wrong move in fantasy league this week



My Fantasy Football League: I made all the wrong moves in my fantasy football league this week and I expect my winning streak, which is currently at four games, will come to an end tonight, unless Green Bay tight end Jermichael Finley goes crazy like he did in Week 3. Finley is my only player left on my roster to root for when the Packers and the Minnesota Vikings collide on MNF. I'm down 25 points and I simply started the wrong people this week. My bench this week scores 68 fantasy points (Carson Palmer, Rashard Mendenhall, Marques Colston and Stephen Gostkowski).

On the flip side, San Francisco running back Frank Gore gets hurt in the third quarter of his game, while Buffalo's Stevie Johnson and Baltimore's Anquan Boldin fail to produce this week. As Don Meridith would say,"Turn out the lights the party's over." A loss this week will drop me to 4-6 on the season and put me mathematically out of the running for a chance at winning the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

No comments:

Post a Comment