Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Sunday morning and another QB decision!



My Fantasy Football League: Decisions! Decisions! I can't decide on who to start in my fantasy football league this week. Tim Tebow...Carson Palmer or Vince Young. Of those three, I can use two in my dual-QB league. As of 6:30 this morning: It's Tebow and Palmer.

Fantasy Update: (11/27/2011) Made the wrong choice. Young nets 33 fantasy points today. He throws for 400 yards, tosses a touchdown pass and rushes for 40 yards. Tebow and Palmer combine for 33 points. In real life Tebow and the Broncos win today, while Palmer and Oakland win as well. On the other hand, Young and the Eagles lose to New England. For my Team Priceless, it'll come down to the results from this week's Monday Night Football.

Fantasy Update: (11/28/2011)The Assassins take down Team Priceless, 132-97, behind a 43-point fantasy effort from New England's Tom Brady and a 35-point fantasy point total tonight from the New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning. I fall to 5-7 and need a win in Week 13 to have a shot at the 6th and final playoff spot in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

No comments:

Post a Comment