Monday, October 31, 2011

Wildcats can forget the Huskies and prepare for Homecoming




Nick Foles threw for 388 yards and Juron Criner hauled in enough passes to collect 118 receiving yards, but it wasn't enough on Saturday in Seattle as the Washington Huskies prevail, 42-31.

Forget the Huskies. It'll be Homecoming Week and the Utah Utes come to town this Saturday. Better days ahead, at least for Wildcat fans. I spent the weekend in the hospital getting my "ticker" checked. Hey guys, try to avoid that awful chemical, stress test -- the one were they pump the fluid into your old heart, while you lay there, letting the chemicals do the "jogging" for you. No fun!

Following the test, I spent most of Sunday in the hospital bed, watching football. The good news: My ticker passed the test and my Fantasy Football team rocked. I'm heading for my third straight win!

Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment