Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Team Priceless takes on the Big Dawgs this week



My Fantasy Football League: I take on the Big Dawgs (1-2) this week in my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. At 0-3, Team Priceless will be up against a couple of outstanding running backs in Arian Foster and LeSean McCoy. At the QB spot, Big Dawgs owner Kevin Murray, has three to chose from in Cam Newton, Jay Cutler and Matt Schaub. Luckily, he can only use two! As for me, I've made 24 moves -- with waivers, trades, adds and drops -- the past three weeks, all to no avail. I got rid of New England's defense this week. The Patriots outscore their opponents, not shut them down. Picked up Atlanta's defense, just for this week. Not a lot to choose from. Remember, this was an automatic draft! Picked up New Orleans receiver Marques Colston. The Saints' receiver is returning, this week or next, and the scoop is he'll be ready to play, after recovering from his collarbone injury. I'll keep him on the bench until Week 5.

I need some of my players to step up and get me some fantasy points this week. Otherwise, Team Priceless will be the cellar dweller in Week 5.

The Standings:

1.Assassins 3-0-0
2.El diablo blanco 3-0-0
3.A-TEAM 2-1-0
4.murrays murrauders 2-1-0
5.Honey Bee 1-1-1
6.The Sticky Bandits 1-1-1
7.big dawgs 1-2-0
8.suh-nami 1-2-0
9.Team Priceless 0-3-0
10.Team Arps (Champs) 0-3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment