Thursday, September 8, 2011

I've got the fantasy league jitters!



My Fantasy Football League: I've got the Fantasy League jitters this morning. I unloaded subs Cam Newton and Hines Ward. I picked up quarterback Kerry Collins (Ind) and tight-end Dustin Keller (NY Jets) and to top it off, I placed both players in the starting lineup this week. That means, as of this hour, I'm benching quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick (Buf) and tight-end Jermichael Finley (GB). Finley is a probable for tonight and hasn't practiced for most of the week due to an ankle problem and according to some of the fantasy experts, Collins is showing a few more pregame fantasy points than Fitzpatrick. It's all a guessing game with me and my Team Priceless this year due to the fact I don't have a high-value QB like a Drew Brees, Michael Vick or Philip Rivers. My goodness, this is only Week 1...and I'm scrambling!

Fantasy Update: Penciled Finley back in...Keller on bench...can't make up my mind.

Fantasy Update: Still squirming as of this morning. Picked up San Francisco's defense and let Atlanta's defense go. Fantasy profilers say San Francisco has the slight edge and they are at home this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment