Monday, September 12, 2011

A Fantasy Expert I'm not!



My Fantasy Football League: After Sunday, it is obvious that I'm anything but a Fantasy Football expert. My bench players scored more fantasy points than my starters! Ryan Fitzpatrick (32), Mike Tolbert (26), Dustin Keller (12) and Cedric Benson (18) were the big point-getters on my Team Priceless. While they squirmed on the bench, my starters: running backs Rashard Mendenhall, Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore, along with wide receivers Stevie Johnson and Anquan Boldin failed to muster up big fantasy numbers. Let's not even discuss my decision to start Indy QB Kerry Collins instead of Fitzpatrick! Still, I have a shot tonight. I'm trailing the Sticky Bandits by 31 points and I have Denver's Kyle Orton going tonight, along with the New England Patriots as my defensive team.

I good showing by both, say about 50 fantasy points,just might be enough to pull out a win. I did make a couple of good moves late last week, picking up Jets kicker Nick Folk, the former Wildcat, and the San Francisco defense. Folk, of course, hit the winning field goal last night as the Jets came from behind to beat Dallas, and amazingly the 49ers picked up 26 fantasy points on defense in their win over Seattle.

Wish me luck tonight. I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment