Monday, September 5, 2011

My Fantasy League starting lineup


My Fantasy Football League: Below is my starting lineup for the week as my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League gets underway this Thursday. As I said in an earlier post, Team Priceless will take a back seat at the quarterback position this season. But, it is what it is. The luck of the draw in my free, automatic draft league did leave me with some good running backs and I'll rely on Jamaal Charles and Rashard Mendenhall to get the job done this week.

QB Kyle Orton
(Den - QB)
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
(Buf - QB)
WR Stevie Johnson
(Buf - WR)
WR Anquan Boldin
(Bal - WR)
WR Vincent Jackson
(SD - WR)
RB Jamaal Charles
(KC - RB)
RB Rashard Mendenhall
(Pit - RB)
TE Jermichael Finley
(GB - TE)
W/R/T Frank Gore
(SF - RB)
K Nick Folk
(NYJ - K)
DEF New England
(NE - DEF)
DEF Atlanta
(Atl - DEF)

On my bench this week are Cam Newton, Mike Tolbert, Cedric Benson and Hines Ward. Benson just got out of jail, Ward is still dancin', Mendenhall gets the nod over Tolbert, and Newton, well, he's a rookie and will ride the pine most of the season. Now, watch Newton go crazy against the Arizona Cardinals! I, of course, will not get any fantasy points from my bench players.

No comments:

Post a Comment