Monday, September 19, 2011

It doesn't get any easier in my fantasy football league



My Fantasy Football League: It doesn't get any easier in my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. Guaranteed to be 0-2 heading into next week's action, Team Priceless will take on The Assassins next week. I'll be out of town, attending me son's wedding, so I won't be glued to my Vizio...and it is just as well. I'll be facing another unbeaten team in The Assassins, managed by Capt. Mitchell Hockenbury, who is stationed in Iraq. Mitchell is a tough "cookie" and has a little more on his mind than the fantasy football league we're in, but he should get a moment to relax and garner a smile on his face (when he does check his computer) as he takes down Team Priceless in Week 3.

You see, his numero uno quarterback is Tom Brady and his running back is Adrian Peterson. I'm just beginning to recover after my loss yesterday to the A-Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment