Monday, September 12, 2011

Team Priceless falls in Fantasy Football League opener



My Fantasy Football League: It's going to be a tough season for Team Priceless. I lost this week to The Sticky Bandits, 135-122, in my season opener with the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. The other winners in our 10-team league included: the A-Team, The Assassians, El blanco diablo and Murrays Murrauders.

I did manage to score more fantasy points than the Big Dawgs (114), Team Arps (99) and a team called Its onlike Ndamukong (93). The A-Team was the top point-getter of the week with 183 points. The team, Honey Bee, finished above me and holds down sixth place after scoring 146 points in a losing cause to the Murrauders. What is so interesting about that, is the fact that the owner of Honey Bee is PVc 1st Class Jared Hockenbury, who is stationed in Afghanistan. Way to go, Jared!

No comments:

Post a Comment