Monday, October 8, 2012

Just 1 week away from MSBL World Series




It's just one week away from the Men's Senior Baseball League (MSBL) World Series.

I'll head for Phoenix on Sunday for an early-morning practice session at Tempe Diablo Stadium as my Arizona Scorpions team will have its final workout before the series' opener on Monday against Dodgertown West. The first pitch of the World Series is set for Monday morning at 9 AM inside the confines of  Diablo Stadium, the spring-training home of the Los Angeles Angels. The Tempe Diablo Stadium complex was founded in 1968 and underwent an extensive renovation in 2005.  The dimensions of the stadium are 340 feet down the left field line, 360 down the right field line. It is 400 feet to the power alleys and 420 feet to center field. I doubt I'll be hitting any home runs. I'll settle for a couple of singles up the middle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment