Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm packing my bags



I'm packing my bags. It's time to head for Phoenix and the Men's Senior Baseball League (MSBL) World Series. It's been exactly five months since my foot operation and I've recovered enough to give  it  a go.

I'll head for Udall Park this morning and a final tune-up game with the Tucson Old Timers (TOTS), take tomorrow off, and then head for Phoenix early Sunday morning. I've seen some good signs on my recovery this week. In a TOTS' game on Wednesday, I scored twice, had two hits and went from first to third twice -- running. I'll be taking my trusty laptop and hope to report daily on the Arizona Scorpions' journey to a Senior World Series title.

Daily results can also be found by connecting from my blog to the link: msblnational.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment