Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Bronco fan calls me at midnight



Many Denver fans were up late last night celebrating, including my son, Danny Brian, who lives outside of Grand Junction, Colorado. Needless to say he had stored away a couple of cold ones as he watched Peyton Manning and the Broncos come back from a 24-0 deficit to beat San Diego, 35-24. It tied for the fourth-best regular season comeback in NFL history. Thirty-five unanswered points! Wow! No wonder my son was a happy camper. By the way, I missed the entire second half. I have a baseball game to be played this morning at the MSBL World Series. We, the Arizona Scorpions, go after win No. 2 today as we take on the Ohio Classics at 10AM at the Arizona Diamondbacks-Colorado Rockies spring training site in Scottsdale.

Photo: Peyton Manning engineers a second-half comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment