Saturday, April 18, 2015

The NBA Playoffs are finally here



NBA Playoffs


I don't consider myself a true professional basketball fan, until the NBA Playoffs come around.

And they are here.

Of course, I'll have to go with my main man Steve Kerr and the Golden State Warriors to win it all. I mean, what is a Arizona Wildcat fan supposed to do, after all I still remember Kerr (it seems decades ago) drilling those three-pointers and leading the Wildcats to victory.

If I put it all into perspective, I would probably show a lot of respect to the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs could win it all. San Antonio and Golden State are my favorites to battle for the Western Conference Title. As for the Eastern Conference, this may be the year for the Cleveland Cavs to get the job done, make it to the NBA Final and win it.

But I'm getting behind Kerr for now. After all, the man is a winner. This year 67-15. What a winning percentage!

Of course, everyone starts fresh in the playoffs.

Go Steve Kerrrrrrrrrr!


No comments:

Post a Comment