Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The MSBL World Series


Men's Senior Baseball League (MSBL) World Series


Another MSBL World Series is in the books for yours truly.

Our 65-and-over team, the Tucson Aces, just missed qualifying for the playoffs, despite a 3-2 record -- the most wins by our team in three years of play at the senior World Series.

I played a total of 10 games in the last 12 days -- including five games with the 70-and-over San Antonio Texans and five games with my buddies on the Tucson Aces. I went a combined 10 for 29 for the two-week period. I didn't exactly knock the cover off the ball, but I did walk four times and drove in seven runs. I managed to steal a couple of bases this week ( you can steal in the 65-and-over tourney, but not in the 70-and-over).

All in all, it was a lot of fun, and I'll be ready to return in October of 2016. Next season will be my eighth year at the senior World Series.

Time to come home and rest up.

No comments:

Post a Comment