Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pigpen offers an apology


To all my readers out there: I have an apology to make.



I haven't had time to copy read my stories for the past two weeks. Been kinda busy playing baseball at the Men's Senior Baseball League World Series in Phoenix.  Maybe I received a blow to my head during one of the 11 games I have participating in. I still have a minimum of two more games to go at the world series, today and Friday.

I spent some time correcting my mistakes this morning. (We don't play until 2 p.m. in Goodyear today at the Cleveland Indians spring training facility. So, I do have a bit of a break).

At any rate, I cleaned up some of my messes.

I'll continue to update all my baseball fans as the rest of the week progresses. Heaven for bid, we win one or two and sneak into the playoffs in the 73-and-over division, which there are 12 teams vying for a playoff spot this weekend.

I'll still burn the midnight oil with my postings.

Thanks again, for your patience.

Note: Twenty posting so far on the MSBL World Series and stories on my remarkable teammates I play with, who still play for the love of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment