Thursday, October 20, 2011

Talk about a quarterback controversy!



Talk about a quarterback controversy!

It has been well documented over the past few weeks that my fantasy football team is in a bind when it comes to having on hand an individual behind center who can produce FANTASY POINTS! And now, I have quarterbacks a plenty as I've maneuvered my way to the following scenarios and story lines. I may be in last place in my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League, but this week is going to be fun! Remember, I'm in a two-quarterback league, which means I can play two each week. I now have four! I picked up Carson Palmer, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford and let Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton go. And I still have Ryan Fitzpatrick, who I have been holding on to since Day 1. And to make things more interesting this week, if I don't pull out a win I'll be mathematically eliminated, which means I'll just be along for the ride the remainder of the season.

I've got a couple of days to make up my mind and pencil in my starting lineup. I gave up running back Cedric Benson to make room for Palmer and I also changed kickers this week, going with Neil Rackers and dropping Nick Folk. To complicate matters Buffalo and San Francisco have a bye week, which means I will not have Stevie Johnson, Frank Gore, or Fitzpatrick available. In the end, it'll come down to point production from, not my quarterbacks, but from my running backs and wide receivers. In other words, I need Vincent Jackson, Rashard Mendenhall, Marques Colston, Anquan Boldin, Jermichael Finley,Greg Olsen and Mike Tolbert to get it done. Isn't fantasy football fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment