Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Assassins still the top dog



My Fantasy Football League: The Assassins are still the top dog in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League as they move to 6-1, after a 149-142 win over Murrays Murrauders this week. The Assassins big gun turned out to be Minnesota's Arian Peterson, who collected 31 fantasy points with 175 rushing yards and a TD against the Green Bay defense. In a real tussle the suh-nami and Honey Bee battle to a 99-99 tie. Honey Bee needed just a bit more from Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco last night on Monday Night Football. Honey Bee needed 11 fantasy points from Flacco to notch the fantasy win. Flacco provided just 10 points as he was shutdown by the Jacksonville defense for more than three quarters. The Big Dawgs, Sticky Bandits and my team, Team Priceless were also big winners this weekend. I'm a happy camper as I knock off Team Arps, 138-112, to move to 2-5 on the season and pick up my second win in a row.

It's a dogfight every week for me as I'll now take on Murrays Murrauders (4-3) next week. The Murrauders will have Michael Vick at the helm and will probably use Kevin Kolb as the second quarterback. I, on the other hand, will counter with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tim Tebow. I will also ponder the idea of starting Christian Pounder. It is a long way to Sunday and more than likely I'll change my mind a half a dozen times.

No comments:

Post a Comment