Monday, October 10, 2011

Could we be heading for a Rangers-Brewers World Series



Could we be heading for a Rangers-Brewers World Series? I didn't figure on that scenario.

But pay me no mind, I haven't got anything right lately on any sport! As an Arizona sports fan, I'm pretty depressed. I keep picking 'em from the heart, and I have very little to show for it. I wish basketball (Arizona basketball, this is!) would hurry up and get here. At the moment, I have to be content and follow along with the teams involved in the National League Championship Series and the American League Championship Series. Could it be a Cardinals-Tigers World Series? As for the NFL, it is hard to believe Week 6 is here. Let's not discuss the Arizona Cardinals. What was the score on Sunday after one quarter of play. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment