Friday, October 21, 2011

Rangers steal one in St. Louis



The Texas Rangers eked out a 2-1 win last night in St. Louis and in doing so will make the 2011 World Series at least watchable the rest of the way! I get the feeling nobody really cares, except people in close vicinity of Busch Stadium, Nolan Ryan and some wild Texas fans who'll fill up the ball park at Arlington.

This year's version, in my mind, just doesn't have the feel of a Fall Classic. On the other hand, it could be my mood which is making me feel this way. After all, my playing days are over as my list of injuries are mounting and come Monday morning my teammates on the Tucson Golden Aces will open play in Phoenix at the MSBL World Series. The Aces kick of the senior world series as they take on the Tri Valley Giants on Monday and are scheduled to play the St. Thomas Suns on Tuesday.

I'll miss being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment