Sunday, October 16, 2011

Team Priceless is on the verge of its first fantasy win

My Goodness! After an 0-5 start, I'm on the verge of my first fantasy football win of the season. My two running backs -- Rashard Mendenhall and Frank Gore went wild today, leading their respective NFL teams to victory. Mendenhall rushed for 146 yards and one touchdown as the Pittsburgh Steelers beat Jacksonville, 17-13, and the San Francisco 49ers knocked off the Detroit Lions, 25-19, behind an outstanding effort from Gore, who rushed for 141 yards and a touchdown. And it didn't stop there. I got a bunch of fantasy points from three receivers, Marques Colston (NO), Anquan Boldin (BAL) and Stevie Johnson (BUF),as they combined for 289 receiving yards and a couple of touchdowns. My Team Priceless heads into Monday night's action with a 143-114 lead over my opponent, suh-nami. We'll each have one player available for Monday night. I have the New York Jets kicker Nick Folk, and my opponent has the Jets tight end, Dustin Keller.

FF Update: Final: Team Priceless 149, suh-nami 119. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment