Sunday, October 16, 2011

Go after first win in fantasy league today



I hope to notch my first win this weekend in my fantasy football league. At 0-5, I take on the suh-nami this week. The suh-nami sits at 2-3 on the season and its big point-getter today should be Dallas quarterback Tony Romo, who goes up against the New England defense. I will counter with my Fitzpatrick/Grossman combination in the dual-quarterback UPC Hood Fantasy League. The suh-nami will also have Matthew Stafford, the young Detroit signal-caller, in its lineup today. I picked up Tim Tebow this week, but Denver is in a bye week. It'll be interesting to see his performance next week when the Broncos travel to Miami -- Tebow's old stomping grounds. Tebow should have his own fan base on hand for that one.

Well, that scenario is a week away. First things first. I need to break the ice with my first victory this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment