Monday, October 21, 2013

Being a fantasy football owner can be downright frustrating


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


Being a fantasy football owner can be downright frustrating.

Case in point. Take a look at my predicament on Monday Night Football.

My team, Team Priceless, locked horns with the UPC Hood Fantasy Football's first place team, Three Feet Right. I was without Drew Brees this week, as luck would have it Brees and the New Orleans Saints were on a bye. I was forced to use New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning. My opponent had Minnesota running back Adrain Peterson.

So, what happens? The Giants win a boring game 23-7. Peterson does absolutely nothing and Manning is content to take the air out of the ball in the second half. The result in fantasy points: Three Feet Right 77, Team Priceless 75.

I was literally tearing what little hair I have left out of my head. My, goodness. Can't Manning try to gain a first down through the air in the fourth quarter to keep a drive going? Heck, no!

The two-point win keeps Three Feet Right in first place at 6-1, while Team Priceless falls to 4-3.

Oh, the agony of defeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment