Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Dodger win Game 1 of MLB World Series


2018 MLB World Series


The Boston Red Sox grab Game 1 of the World Series with a 8-4 win yesterday at Fenway Park in Boston.

Andrew Benintendi had four hits and pinch-hitter Eduardo Nunez hit a three-run homer to lead the Dodgers. Clayton Kershaw was saddled with the loss and Matt Barnes picked up the win in relief of Chris Sale.

Note: Originally reported the wrong winning team. Sorry about that. Things moving to fast at the MSBL World Series. Changed the error.

2 comments:

  1. Something is wrong here Danny. How can Kershaw get the loss if the Dodgers won?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike. I corrected the error. Things are moving fast up here at the MSBL World Series. I have to rush through stories and I have little time correct the copy. I missed the goof. Thanks for reporting it to me.

    ReplyDelete