Saturday, February 4, 2012

On the eve of the Super Bowl



I can only imagine what it must be like in downtown Indianapolis tonight. It is the night before the Super Bowl. Party time! If you want to buy a ticket on the secondary market, chances are you'll need to come up with about $3,000 and some change. That is crazy! Heck, I couldn't afford the cab ride from the airport to Lucas Oil Stadium, not to mention the plane fare to get to Indy. As for my prediction, now that doesn't cost anything. The New York Giants win it 31-28 in overtime!

Super Bowl Update: Still have time on this early Sunday morning (2-5-12) to rethink my prediction. I picked New England on Wednesday and changed to the Giants late yesterday. I pick Madonna to win BIG during the halftime show. As for those Super Bowls ads, I'll come up with my top-3 and posts the results on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment