Monday, February 6, 2012

Okay, if I have to pick 3



Regarding those commercials last night during the Super Bowl, if I have to pick three I guess I'd go with Eastwood/Chrysler "Halftime in America" as my favorite. The Chevy "End of the World" ad, complete with the falling frogs, as my number two and the Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno got-to-have an Acura NSX as my third choice.

But as I said in my previous post, not too impressed with any of the others. As for the game, it was the Giants' defense and Eli Manning getting it done...and of course the great sideline catch by Mario Manningham was the big play. My prediction, from my previous post stood up, although I did predict a higher score with the Giants winning 31-28 (in overtime).

Still think Madonna was great, even though I'm a Lady Gaga fan. Yes, this old guy loves the tunes and the eye-catching antics from Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment