Sunday, November 25, 2012

Romo gives me an early fantasy lead in Week 12


My Fantasy Football League


Dallas quarterback Tony Romo didn't get the results he wanted as the Cowboys lost on Thanksgiving Day to the Washington Redskins, 38-31. But Romo did jump start my fantasy team in Week 12 as he out-pointed my opposing quarterback, Tom Brady of the New England Patriots, 45-36. Romo throws for 441 yards and three touchdowns, while Brady, in New England's 49-19 win over the New York Jets, tosses for three TDs as well but gains just 323 yards in the process. Good enough for a nine-point differential for my Team Priceless in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. Old Timer Jason Hanson also booted a field goal and four extra points for Detroit as the Lions fall to the Houston Texans in overtime on Thursday, 34-31. So far so good. With two of my players in the books for the week and a 53-36 lead, we'll now see how the rest of my fantasy roster does today as my Team Priceless will try to even its season record at 6-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment