Monday, September 1, 2014

Received a B in Fantasy Draft


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League



Team Priceless finished second last year in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. This year, I received a B for the live draft on Sunday and the Yahoo prognosticators predicted a second-place finish for my team again this season.

Of course, injuries play a big part in a fantasy owner's success and above all productivity from my draft selections.

This year I picked running back Adrian Peterson as my top pick and in the second round I was lucky enough to get Indy's quarterback Andrew Luck. I'm hoping for big numbers from those two pros.

My other key pickups include wide receiver Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh and running back Steven Jackson from  Atlanta, along with receiver Michael Crabtree and tight end Vernon Davis, both from San Francisco.

I was one draft selection short of picking up  Denver's Peyton Manning and Philadelphia's LeSean McCoy. Can't get 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment