Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Return of Bucket Smith

To my readers: Most of you know that once in a while I play around with writing a short story or two, something to keep my mind occupied. Obviously, I don't seem to have what it takes to make money at it, but I'm happy just to put a story together and see where it leads. For the last two months, I've been home, recovering from a foot operation, with nothing more to do but sit in bed make up stories and peck away at my laptop. I just finished a rough draft of  "The Return of Bucket Smith." The adult fiction short story has been in my head for sometime now, so at least I've "cleared the mechanism"  in my brain of those thoughts and got them down on paper. Remember it is a rough draft, and I have my own editing to do. Go to my pages on the right hand of my blog and click on "The Return of Bucket Smith". Hopefully, it'll keep your mind occupied for a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment