Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You never know what you're going to find in the rough...




I'm not the best golfer in the world. Far from it.

I spend more time in the rough than in the center of the fairway. Recently, a Phoenix man was finishing his round of golf and one of his shots took a detour and landed in the rough. He found his ball alongside a motorcycle. Well, like any golfer, he finished his round, and then proceeded to alert the authorities. The officer arrived at the scene and began the search for the serial number. The officer then heard a rumbling in the bushes, investigated, and found a man, hiding.

Turns out the individual was on drugs and was actually transporting meth to and from on the cycle. So, you never know what you're going to find in the rough. I've never found a motorcycle in the rough, but I've found money, beer cans...and plenty of animals: javelinas, deer...and snakes. See, I told you I was pretty experienced when it comes to playing in and out of the rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment