Thursday, September 23, 2010

Team Priceless to lock horns with Team Smith...




My Fantasy Football League Update: Something has gotta give this week in my Fantasy Football League as my team, Team Priceless (2-0), tangles with Team Smith (2-0). One team will go into Week 4 with its first loss, while the other will be sitting pretty at the top of the heap at 3-0.

So, it's no wonder that I've selected this contest as the "Game of the Week" in my UPC HOOD Fantasy League. Team Smith certainly has the edge in this one -- at least as far as the quarterback situation goes. Team Smith, owned by a buddy of mine who lives up in Phoenix, is all smiles this week as he once again unleashes his QB combo of Tom Brady and Tony Romo. I, on the other hand, have Eli Manning, Mark Sanchez, Kevin Kolb and (would you believe it) rookie Max Hall to choose from.

Well, the whole world knows about the Kolb situation and as far as Mr. Hall goes, he could be called into action at any time for the Cardinals. But once again Kolb and Hall will remain on my bench as I continue to go with Mark and Eli. It has worked so far. The defenses could play a big part in this one. I have Pittsburgh and Baltimore. My buddy has New England and New Orleans. What a matchup! Of course, the difference in this one may come from a wide receiver, a tight end or a running back. You just never know.

That's the fun of Fantasy Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment