Thursday, September 16, 2010

Team Smith, Team Meat Eaters collide in my Fantasy League Game of the Week...




My Fantasy Football League Update: Of the five teams sitting atop the league standings this week, two will square off Sunday in my pick as the "Game of the Week". Team Smith (1-0) with quarterbacks Tom Brady and Tony Romo at the helm battle the team, Meat Eaters (1-0), which will display two top QBs of their own in Brett Favre and Jay Cutler.

Of the four, it was Cutler who scored big in Fantasy Football points last week with 51. And if that's not enough the Meat Eaters will unleash the running back from Houston, Arin Foster, (or will the owner do so, currently Foster is on the bench!), who tallied 59 markers last week. I've got to give the Meat Eaters the edge in this one with or without Foster. The owner of Meat Eaters must figure Ray Rice and Michael Turner will get the job done on Sunday. Meat Eaters certainly has plenty of options. Team Smith will rely heavily on Indy wide receiver Austin Collie and the New England defense for Fantasy points. Both Collie and the New England defense made the Who's Hot List last week.

As for me, I'll have my hands full with the A-Team and quarterback Drew Brees. As for my favorite game this week, can't wait til Sunday evening when Eli and Peyton hook up. Eli Manning, is my Fantasy QB,so I'm hoping he outshines his brother. Let's play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment