Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm starting to see how this Fantasy Football works...



My Fantasy Football League Update: I see how this works. I have to sweat out Monday Night Football. I'm holding my own as Team Priceless has an edge over its opponent, the Grey Ghosts, heading into tomorrow's NFL action.

I did pretty good today, the first Sunday of the 2010 NFL season, despite losing one quarterback with a first-quarter concussion and a wide receiver who went down with an injury in the first half of his contest. But, I'm holding on to a 40-plus point lead with just two games remaining on the Week 1 schedule. I have one wide receiver working tomorrow night and one team defense, the Baltimore Ravens, that I can count on for points. On the other hand, my opponent has a quarterback and four skilled position players to work with. I'll let you know how it all pans out on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment