Sunday, October 30, 2022

While I was away...

 From the desk of Dan Price


Arizona Wildcats Football


While I was away playing baseball at the MSBL World Series, my Arizona Wildcats had a bye week and then lost Saturday to USC, 45-37. The offense played well, but the defense just couldn't keep the Trojans out of the endzone -- even at Arizona Stadium.

Three touchdown passes from Jayden de Laura to Dorian Singer were a thing of beauty, a nice touchdown run from Michael Wiley and three field goals from Tyler Loop accounted for the Wildcats scoring.

Arizona falls to 3-5 overall and 1-4 in Pac-12 play, while the Trojans up their record to 7-1 overall and 5-1 in the conference. 

Next up for the Wildcats: at No. 14 Utah on Saturday.

Major League World Series

I missed most of both World Series games because I was just plain tired after playing in the Senior World Series in Phoenix this past week. So, we are even, I see, with the Philadelphia Phillies winning Game 1 by a score of 6-5 and the Houston Astros winning Game 2, 5-2. So, two games are in the books at Houston, and now it's off to Philly for Game 3 on Monday.

Hopefully, I can find a recliner and sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment