Monday, December 15, 2014

Top seeds fall in fantasy league


UPC Hood Fantasy Football League

Team Priceless


After leading the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League for 10 of 14 weeks, my Team Priceless falls in the semifinals this week and will play for third place next week. Going into the first round of the playoffs as the No. 1 seed, Team Priceless runs out of luck -- as in quarterback Andrew Luck. The Indy quarterback collected just a shade over twenty fantasy points this week, while seven of my starters fail to amass double figures in fantasy points. The result: A devastating loss to the No. 6 seed Clam Jamers.

The second-seeded Blitz also went down, losing a close battle with the fourth-seeded Lazer Katz. An unlikely final next week will have the Lazer Katz against the Clam Jamers, while Blitz and Team Priceless battle for third place.

I will once again try my luck with MR. LUCK. My opponent has New England's Tom Brady or he could insert Seattle's Russell Wilson. My backup quarterback is Cincinnati's Andy Dalton. I'll stick with Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment