Monday, October 4, 2010

Terrell Owens makes my Sunday special!




My Fantasy Football League Update: The complete Week 4 results will be out early Tuesday morning, but I can tell you right now that thanks to Cincy's Terrell Owens my Team Priceless will remain atop the leader board in my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League as we head into Week 5 of the NFL schedule.

The man went crazy yesterday, catching 10 passes for 222 yards and one touchdown against the Cleveland Browns. Somehow, the Bengels lost the game 23-20, but you couldn't blame "Mr. T" for the outcome. The Browns obviously double teamed Chad Ochocinco and for the first time this season Owens went wild -- including being on the receiving end of what turned out to be a 78-yard TD pass from Carson Palmer.

Owens said on his Twitter account, following the game, that someone was passing around a rumor that he had blamed the Cincy defense for the loss, but he put that rumor to rest by saying: "We lost as a team! We didn't play well.!" Whatever...it turned out good for me as I salvaged a 149-73 win over my fantasy competitor (the Meat Eaters) this week. Owens produced over a third of my points.

I'll give you all a complete rundown on Tuesday, but it's safe to say Team Priceless is 4-0, due to the fact that both Team Priceless and the Meat Eaters used all its players on Sunday and we both will not need to sweat out the results of Monday Night Football.

Thank you, Mr. Owens!

No comments:

Post a Comment