Sunday, October 31, 2010

I need to stop the bleeding in my NFL Fantasy League...




I need to stop the bleeding today in Week 8 as far as my NFL Fantasy team goes.

I've lost three in a row, after a 4-0 start. Key games for me today: Arizona-Tampa Bay and the New York Jets and Green Bay, along with the New Orleans vs. Pittsburgh contest. I need good outings from Mark Sanchez, Derek Anderson in relief of Max Hall, a good running game from the Steelers' running back Mendenhall and Detroit's Javid Best. I'd like to see Fitzgerald have a good day and would also like to see his Cards' teammate, Early Doucet, back in the lineup, just in time to grab some passes. And I need Mr. Owens of Cincy to shake off his injuries and catch a few TD passes.

Of course my opponent has some guys on his side, too. And that's the problem. Plus it gets a little confusing. My opponent has Carson Palmer of Cincy, Mr. Tomlinson of the Jets...and the Jets defense on his side, just to name a few. So, as so many Fantasy players discover: it's the game within the game...or better put, it's the fantasy player's performance within the real life NFL game that's on tap.

So wish me good luck...and my NFL Fantasy team, Team Priceless, good luck. And while we're at it, let's put a trick or treat whammy on my opponent, Team Arps, of the UPC Hood Fantasy League.

No comments:

Post a Comment