Sunday, October 31, 2010

Like I said, "Scott will get it done!"



I know I'm about 50-50 on my predictions. But I'll accept the praise on this one. What was it I said on my previous post? I said Matt Scott will unleash a balanced Wildcats' attack on UCLA at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.

And sure enough, that is exactly what he did as the Wildcats move to 7-1 (4-1 Pac-10) with a 29-21 victory over the Bruins yesterday afternoon. Oh, I know, I predicted a 31-17 Arizona victory..but that's about as close as I'll ever get to a right-on prediction. Scott threw for 319 yards and rushed for another 71, and yet, it was still a scary fourth quarter.

My heart was a pumpin'. It is never easy. And it is never over til it's over for my heart-stopping Wildcats. Still, the Wildcats got it done without Nick Foles and my hat goes off to Scott for getting the job done, even though he threw in a couple of miscues with an interception and a fumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment