Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm up against it this week in Fantasy Football...



My Fantasy Football League: I'm up against it this week in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League. Sure, I'm in a four-way deadlock for first place, but the team I'm facing, the Mega Powers, won the league in 2008 and this year the owner, Jerad, is piling up the fantasy points.

And it is no wonder. His quarterback, Kyle Orten of Denver, has thrown eight touchdown passes already this season and if that's not enough he has the ground game of Minnesota's Adrian Peterson on his side as well. In fact, every player on his roster from the QB to the bench players have a knack for collecting fantasy points with their individual performances. For instance, last week Mega Powers tallied 213 points. In five games, Jerad's team has amassed 889 points. Compare that to my measly 733 points. I need for the New York Jets and Mark Sanchez to go into Denver and shutdown Orten and the Broncos for my Team Priceless to have a chance. And, even then, I'm going to need a lot of help.

See, I'm learning about this Fantasy Football stuff...I'm already crying and it is only Week 6.

Fantasy Football Update: Team Priceless scored just 99 fantasy points over the weekend. Lost by 23 points to Mega Powers, now in first place in our UPC Hood League at 5-1. Team Priceless falls to 4-2.

Fantasy Football Update: Lost again! This time to the Big Dawgs. Team Priceless falls to 4-3. That's three straight losses...going into Week 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment