Monday, November 15, 2010

Team Priceless moves into 2nd place in fantasy league



My Fantasy Football League: Team Priceless (7-3) moved into second place in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League this week with a 169-161 win over the Grey Ghosts (5-5). Mega Powers (9-1) won again and continues to be the league's front runner. The Big Dawgs (6-4) fell out of second place as they were blitzed by Team Arps (5-5), which received an unbelievable performance from Philadelphia's quarterback Michael Vick -- who tallied 64 fantasy points in the Eagles' 59-28 win over Washington on MNF. Vick set all kinds of NFL records tonight. He's certainly turned his life around, on and off the field of play, and is making the most of his get-out-of-jail free card.

At any rate, the owner of Team Arps in my fantasy league, must be a happy camper tonight. I'm pleased as punch myself, winning seven games so far in my first try at fantasy football.

No comments:

Post a Comment