Thursday, November 25, 2010

Keys to Fantasy win: QB's Sanchez and Brady...



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

It's time for football in just a few hours. I need New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez to have another big game in order for my UPC Hood Fantasy Football League team to get off to a good start this week. Team Priceless (7-4) needs win No. 8 in the worst way. I hope my team gets win No. 8 this week, and as an extra holiday wish, I hope my Arizona Wildcats pickup that allusive win No. 8 at Oregon on Friday.

Those victories will not come easy. First, my Fantasy team will have to tangle with another pretty good quarterback this morning when it goes up against New England's Tom Brady. Sanchez and Brady are nursing injuries. So what else is new in the NFL? As for the Wildcats, they head for Oregon at full strength --without Bug Wright, of course. What's up with that? I hope everyone has a great week.

Come Monday night we all will be eyeing that turkey sandwich in the frig...and some of us will be licking our wounds over the results of five days of football action. At this point, I'd take a Fantasy loss, if I could be assured of an Arizona Wildcats' win.

Team Priceless Update: Jets win 26-10, but Sanchez and Company not a very aggressive team on offense, even in victory. Not a good start for my fantasy week. Of course, Tom Brady throws for 352 yards and four touchdowns in New England's 30-27 win over the reeling Cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment