Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sinking fast in Fantasy League




My Fantasy Football League: Another bad week for my Team Priceless in the UPC Hood Fantasy Football League.

I fall to 7-5 and now find myself in a tie with four other teams for second place. The league has just one more week scheduled for the regular season and then the top six teams enter a three-week playoff. So, I'm in a must-win situation this week and my two quarterbacks, Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez, aren't exactly firing on all cylinders at the moment. But, it is the NFL, so anything goes this week.

Of course, my main wide receiver, Larry Fitzgerald, can't be Superman and haul in all those arrant passes from Derek Anderson, so I cringe at the idea that this week will be any different when it comes to the Cardinals' offense. Still, I have a shot. My opponent this week, the Meat Eaters, lost to me in Week 4, so that's a good sign. A couple of good games this week: Pittsburgh at Baltimore late Sunday and Jets at New England on Monday Night Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment